1947 Ford 1/2 Ton Panel Truck
1947 Ford 1/2 ton panel truck. Restored to a high level 7 years ago.
- Original rebuilt flathead V8, 3-speed standard runs excellent.
- 15″ Merc reversed rims with new wide whites, 41 Super Deluxe bumpers that look like they grew there.
- Electric wiper, tinted rear door glass, new window channels, powder coated window frames, MPV bucket seats with lap and shoulder belts, custom seat frames with light focused on running boards for easy access in the dark.
- Real oak on the running boards to save the paint. Oak mounted with 10-32 stainless steel machine screws and stainless nylock nuts.
- Tube shocks with mounts fabricated by Mark. Lightly modified in a tasteful way with many NOS parts used in the restoration.
- Best of all is the fact that this is now, and always has been a rustfree truck.
- Strikingly beautiful. If quality and craftsmanship matter to you, then look no further.